A quick hi, wishing you all a wonderful weekend. 

I have a 2 things planned for this weekend – come back on Monday to find out more!! 

A very busy week for me . . . glad that it is over.  Managed to get out of the office today and go for a walk in the sunshine and walk through   to the lovely gardens.

How was your week?

What was the highlight?  — My youngest would say it was buying him new shoes  and making his favourite chicken and corn soup last night.  My highlight was receiving a lovely parcel from my cousin (thanks :) and having my eyes tested and finding out they are very healthy.

Got our first frosts for the season, crisp cold mornings which certainly wake you up.  Out came the scarves and jumpers —  particular on Thursday when it was as low as -4C (24.8F).

 Better run — Caius and I are going out this evening.

 Hugs
 Jo

* * * The smile is a universal language * * *

Comments

  1. My week was busy busy busy! The highlight? hmmm... I don't think there was one! Every day has its ups and downs!
    I'm glad the parcel was the highlight of your week! :)
    Look forward to hearing about your weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    I had a busy week as well. Also had my eyes tested ! not so healthy :-(
    I am planning to have a family weekend. Parents, kids, grandkids. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a very busy week.

    We are having our church over for a fellowship dinner on Sunday...looking forward to that.

    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Jo, from Jo
    Several highlights for me - achieving my meal planner goals, getting my new glasses & finding a few more ancestors for the family tree...nothing very startling but rewarding nontheless.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're also going on a quick jaunt this weekend, up to Michigan's Upper Peninsula, known to most Michiganders as the UP. Incidently, people who live up there are called Yoopers, and those of us who live in the Lower Peninsula are called trolls, because we live under the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweet Jo -
    the highlight of my week was spending time with our sweet baby -Keri Beth! and - I know this is weird - but getting to cut the grass today. I am a lawn mowing fool! LOVE to mow the grass!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby - sorry to hear about your eyes - may they be fixed as soon as possible.

    Vicki - I am sure Keri Beth is one gorgeous bub, spoilt by her grandma:)

    Val - must Google this part of the USA, I love the names given to people who live in different parts of a country.

    As isn't it funny - it is often the little things that are the highlights of our weeks that make it all worth while.

    Jo xx

    Jo - I can't wait to get my new glasses, should make seeing much easier:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo,
    It sounds as if you have had a wonderful week. Have a wonderful evening with Caius. :)

    Mine was rather different - you can read about it here:
    http://footprintsdiary.com/home-and-family/im-in-the-lords-army/

    I just praise God for answered prayer.

    I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed weekend,
    Love Jillian ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment